5460 Wegman Drive, Suite 1, Valley City, Ohio 44280 Cell: (440) 742-0149
Copyright Xpress Sports Training 2013
About Pat Adams
Working with my son and his teammates throughout the years caused me to take a serious look at sports physiology. From
there I started to identify different techniques that were being used in advanced levels to train athletes. I became certified in
the Jump Stretch methodology and as a Personal Trainer to enhance my development in the field. Using this knowledge I developed my
own training programs for various youth sports focusing on speed, flexibility, power and balance. For over 10 years I have
been working with athletes from all over Northeast Ohio to help them enhance their abilities. Working with the amateur athlete is
- Was part of the the 1980 State Championship football team for Trinity High School.
- Coached organized football 1991 – 2004 St.
Bartholomew (Middleburg Heights).
St. Albert the Great (North Royalton), 8 Playoff appearances and 5 city championships.
- 2 years of
coaching high school football at Cleveland Central Catholic and
Kenston High School.
- 1988 Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- 2005 Certified
Personal Trainer through I.F.P.A.
- 2005 Jump Stretch Certified.
- Currently performs college football combine preparation workouts for
- Runs annual Xpress Sports Training summer football camp for local grade schools.
- Performs off site training for local
area high schools.
- Past consultant for Next Level Football (Nationwide Football Combine Service.)
- Father of a two-sport high school athlete,
baseball and football.